What happens if my employer goes bust?

20 11 2008

What happens if your employer is insolvent? Again, in today’s climate, this is happening all too frequently. If this does happen to you, you should immediately contact your employer’s Insolvency Practitioner for information of what is to happen to the company. You ought to be given forms to make claims for redundancy payments from the HMRC, or alternatively they should advise you if the business or any part of it is to be sold. It is possible for insolvency practitioners to keep employees in employment whilst they make decisions regarding the company’s future.


Please contact me on 0207 464 8433 or email me at www.michaelscutt.co.uk for further advice




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: